Sunday, April 25, 2010

Three Things

Sorry its been "years" since I last posted (not that anyone will notice). No good reason, I'm afraid. ---
I received a box in the mail yesterday (things I ordered) and with that box, I've just completed my Christmas shopping for this year. I've been collecting a few things for gifts and I've done some embroidery. So now its finished but for the wrapping and sending. Hopefully the post office will still be in business this coming December.
---
Saw this on another blog and thought it was a good idea.
Three names I go by:
1. Stine
2. Christine (only when I'm in trouble with my Mom)
3. Chris
Three jobs I have had:
1. Nurses aide
2. Receptionist
3. Administrative Assistant
Three places I have lived:
1. Houma, LA
2. El Cajon, CA
3. Portland, OR
Three favorite drinks:
1. Margarita
2. Gin & tonic
3. Snapple diet pink lemonade
Three TV shows I watch:
1. The Closer
2. Dr. Who
3. Justified
Three places I have been:
1. Eagle River, WI
2. Disneyland (Los Angeles)
3. Tijuana, Mexico
Three places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Ireland
3. East Coast in Autumn
Three favorite dishes:
1. Nachos
2. A good cobb salad
3. Prime rib
Three beauty/make-up I can't live without:
1. Scent
2. Mascara
3. Eye liner
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Grandbaby #2
2. My next visit with my sister
3. Boxes in the mail

2 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

I noticed that you posted...lol. Mr. Barker is very handsome standing there at the door. Blessings, Karen

Munkeh said...

Thanks for the comment. Yes, Harry is a handsome fellow and not the least bit spoiled (ahem!)