Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogaversary Winner

Over at Trashalou was a blogaversary recently. She had a drawing and guess whose name floated to the top? Thats right - Mine! When hubs brought in the mail today there was a lovely box from far away.

Once I tore it open, this little fellow popped his head out. What a cutie monkey.

Our dog, Harry Barker tried to call dibs on him, but I beat him to it! There were two lovely balls of yarn that should make some wonderful monkeys. Last but not least - SWEETS - one of which is not there to be seen. I ate it right off! Nummers.

Thanks Trash, what a fun box of goodies!

I really enjoy your blog!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely goodies!

I am having an itty bitty giveaway if you are interested, just pop over!

Kaz said...

Lucky you again!! He is a real cutie.